THE CORRIGO® AIR DISCHARGE SYSTEM FOR COMPACT AIR CURTAINS
PERFECTLY ADJUSTABLE, ALSO WITH LAMELLA TECHNOLOGY.
Previously the problem with air conveyance using lamella technology has been its limited adjustment potential, with the result that it appeared impossible to achieve the desired effect. With CORRIGO®, Teddington as an air curtain specialist has developed an air discharge system that is suitable for entrances with moderate requirements in terms of output and for door heights of up to 3.0 m.
Compared to conventional lamella devices, the Teddington compact air curtains with the CORRIGO® air discharge system achieve a noticeably more pleasant room climate and considerably better screening.
AIR CURTAIN TECHNOLOGY WITH ADJUSTABLE CORRIGO® AIR DISCHARGE SYSTEM
The lamella in the CORRIGO® system are combined in a special air discharge element which can be adjusted as a unit. This means the air curtain can be flexibly adapted to suit individual entrance situations.
- Versatile devices with adjustable CORRIGO® air discharge system
- Pre-assembled version for simple installation
- Suitable for almost all installation situations
- Stable, self-supporting housing
- Various performance categories, models and installation lengths
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance operation without filter
- Simple operation by means of 5 or 3 stage controllers with AC fans or infinitely variable with EC fans
- Quality – Made in Germany